Bulgari Boutique Hotel
is located in the heart of Sofia in a recently renovated building (2004), part of the city’s historical heritage. Within a walking distance of the major business, government and shopping district. Five minutes walk to the major Catholic Cathedral, the most famous Mosque of Sofia and the newly renovated Old Mineral Baths. It is also close to the biggest Orthodox Cathedral on the Balkans – St. Alexander Nevski, the National Museum of History, the former King’s Palace and the present National Art Gallery, as well as to many other historical landmarks.
The hotel is only 12 km away from Sofia International Airport and 2 km away from the Central Railway Station. Only 15 km from Vitosha Mountain, which offers wonderful skiing facilities during wintertime.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- In- room massage on request
- Fitness facilities and sauna available nearby
- Available parking nearby ( charge )
- Guided tours of Sofia and Bulgaria upon request
- 12 double rooms
- three-bedroom apartment "Bulgari" (up to 8 pax) - disposes of living room with fireplace and a bathroom with bath-tub cubicle and bath-tub.
- All rooms are individually decorated and named after Bulgarian famous old cities
- Lobby bar
- Air conditioner, mini bar
- Free Cable TV
- Free Internet unlimited use
- Private phone in each room
- Private bathroom with bath- tub in each room